Tuesday, August 26, 2008

August 26, 2008

Today was a good day. I'm stoked on life, I'm stoked on music, I'm stoked on a lot of things. So...in the spirit of stokedness I figured I would give reference to some things that I love.

1. I love God. Really...there isn't any other way to say it. If I could, I would figure out a way to phrase it so that it captures exactly what its like. But until then...he absolutely floors me.

2. I love music. Music and God are the only two things that I can feel in every part of me. Its like when I listen to it, I can feel it in the creases of my skin. That sounds weird, but I promise its awesome.

3. I love the youth at South Hills. They somehow manage to be 1000 times cooler and more mature than I ever was at their age. I feel priviledged just hanging out with them.

4. I love sleep. And that's why I'm going to bed.


Goodnight.

No comments: