Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What the random?

Update: I bought a guitar a couple of weeks ago. I got a Taylor 210e. She's perfect and we're definitely in love. I want to shout it from the rooftops.

Speaking of love...everyone around me that's married has for some reason switched into "let's find debi a husband...NOW" mode. Not that they aren't always in that mode, but they've really kicked it into high gear lately. I can't even be slightly aquainted with someone without hearing "oooh he's cute AND he's breathing...go for it!" I might have exaggerated that last part...only slightly though. But such is the life of being single and 22. Moving on..

Question: What do I do when I'm at work, and me and the kid are armed with nothing but time and markers?
Answer: I'll tell you what I do...I draw boots. My favorite bilingual monkey.














That's right, I color for a living. Jealous?

And just when you thought this post couldn't get anymore random...I give you this...



I'm having a hard time figuring out what the girls on the side are supposed to represent. Is she pinching her side to show how much fat there is? God knows the girl could lose a good 50 pounds...oh the sadness.

No comments: